The Biology of Belief [With Headphones]
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
The next great advance in biology will change more than science textbooks--it will revolutionize the way you live your life.
In the past, we've been taught that living beings are like machines run by biochemicals and DNA, explains Dr. Bruce H. Lipton. What we now know is that our entire biology is shaped by the intelligence of each of our 50 trillion cells. And the single most important way to influence them is through the energy of our beliefs.
On The Biology of Belief--an original author adaptation of Dr. Lipton's revolutionary book--this world-renowned cellular biologist explores the mysteries of:
- Summarize the history of biological theory and how genetic determination became a dominant theory
- Discuss Lipton's focus on the cell and how its functions relate to the human body as a whole
- Describe the functions and location of genes and proteins and the relationship between them
- Identify the differences between the conscious and subconscious minds and how they function together
- Explain how environmental stimuli influence our current immune and thinking states, and shape the contents of our brain
- The science of epigenetics--why biologists must look further than DNA to find out what shapes Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About The Biology of Belief [With Headphones]
How long does it take to read The Biology of Belief [With Headphones]?
It takes about 5 Hours and 59 minutes on average for a reader to read The Biology of Belief [With Headphones]. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
- Who wrote The Biology of Belief [With Headphones]?
Other biology books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.