The Candlestick Course
Steve Nison revolutionized the world of technical analysis when his two bestselling books introduced Japanese candlestick charting techniques to the western world. Candles, he discovered, can signal shifts in trends and price patterns with amazing accuracy, and these storyteller charts also contain powerful applications for today's volatile short-term markets.
In The Candlestick Course, Nison breaks new ground once again. From the basics through the more complex stages of pattern recognition, each chapter includes specific learning objectives, key terms, clear-cut instruction, and practical applications. Plus, each end-of-chapter quiz allows readers to perfect their charting abilities before moving on. This book is the ideal training tool for newcomers, and perfect for veterans looking to refine and hone their skills.
Focused on the needs of today's active traders and investors, Nison:
- Provides a solid foundation to candlestick charts-reinforcing key skills as you go
- Reveals how to pinpoint critical market opportunities as they arise, by recognizing key candle signals
- Tests your ability to accurately analyze and interpret candle charts
- Demonstrates how candlestick concepts can trigger potent decision-support tools that can confirm-or enhance-buy/sell signals
- Includes a valuable progressive charting case study Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About The Candlestick Course
How long does it take to read The Candlestick Course?
It takes about 2 Hours and 44 minutes on average for a reader to read The Candlestick Course. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Candlestick Course?
The Candlestick Course is 219 pages long.
- Who wrote The Candlestick Course?
Books like The Candlestick Course
What should you read after The Candlestick Course Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved The Candlestick Course
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.