Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Our Best Sale Yet! Add 4 Books Priced Under $5 To Your Cart Learn more
The Cyclist's Training Bible
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
TRAIN TO WIN WITH JOE FRIEL
Inside this all-new Cyclist's Training Bible, Joe Friel--cycling's most experienced personal coach--presents the latest discoveries in cycling science, data analysis, daily planning, and skills development to help you create a personal training plan for success. Whether you are training for road races, criteriums, time trials, or gravel races, or you just need to improve your climbing, sprinting, endurance, or recovery, The Cyclist's Training Bible covers it all, including:
- Power Meter Metrics: Put cycling's most advanced science to work during every training session.
- TS-Based Training: Use the Training Stress Score to gauge training load and build a superior training plan.
- Personalized Planning: Create a custom training program to capitalize on your strengths and minimize your limiters.
- Field Tests: Evaluate progress and improve your training focus by performing Functional Threshold Power, Functional Aerobic Capacity, Sprint Power, Time Trial, and Functional Threshold Heart Rate tests.
- Timing Your Peak and Taper: Shed training fatigue while maintaining fitness in the lead-up to your key races.
- Planning a Season: Joe Friel's most advanced and Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About The Cyclist's Training Bible
How long does it take to read The Cyclist's Training Bible?
It takes about 7 Hours and 52 minutes on average for a reader to read The Cyclist's Training Bible. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Cyclist's Training Bible?
The Cyclist's Training Bible is 330 pages long.
- Who wrote The Cyclist's Training Bible?
Books like The Cyclist's Training Bible
The Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast And...from $5.69
Diagnosis And Treatment Of Movement...from $298.99
Racing Weight: How To Get Lean For...from $4.08
The Passion Paradox: A Guide To Going...from $5.97
The Secret Race: Inside The Hidden...from $3.49
Guide to Colorado Backroads &...from $57.94
The Rules: The Way Of The Cycling...from $4.39
The Riderfrom $4.09
The Body Sculpting Bible For Women:...from $3.98
Racing Weight Cookbook: Lean, Light...from $4.39
Draft Animals: Living The Pro Cycling...from $4.58
Greg Lemonds Bicyclinfrom $4.70
One-Way Ticket: Nine Lives On Two Wheelsfrom $4.39
Racing Tactics For Cyclistsfrom $4.08
Intervention: Course Corrections For...from $11.35
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.