The Electrician's Trade Demystified
Supercharge your CARER as an ELECTRICIAN
Are you an aspiring journeyman or master electrician? The Electrician's Trade DeMYSTiFieD makes it shockingly easy to prepare for licensing exams and onthe- job success.
Written in a step-by-step format, this practical guide describes the typical licensing process, which varies by region, and explains how to determine the specific requirements for your state or city. You'll get a thorough review of the National Electrical Code (NEC), including ways to access exam answers on an open-book basis. Detailed examples and concise explanations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce key concepts.
It's a no-brainer You'll learn:
- How to find licensing requirements for the state in which you plan to work
- Time-saving methods for navigating through the NEC
- What it takes to become a journeyman and master electrician
- Strategies for passing your exam
- How to use logic to improve your score
- Jobsite procedures that promote efficiency and productivity
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, The Electrician's Trade DeMYSTiFieD helps you maximize your test score and become a successful working electrician
Frequently Asked Questions About The Electrician's Trade Demystified
How long does it take to read The Electrician's Trade Demystified?
It takes about 4 Hours and 57 minutes on average for a reader to read The Electrician's Trade Demystified. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Electrician's Trade Demystified?
The Electrician's Trade Demystified is 272 pages long.
- Who wrote The Electrician's Trade Demystified?
Other electrical books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.