The Magykal Papers
We search the most popular review sites and give you one score you can trust!
Fans of Angie Sage's internationally bestselling Septimus Heap series will be delighted with this wonderful full-color compilation of extras such as maps, guides, and journals
New York Times Bestselling Series
A fresh take on the world of magic.--Child magazine
This rich compendium of previously unpublished papers includes:
- The private journals of Septimus, Jenna, and Marcia Overstrand.
- The best--and worst--places to eat as described in The Egg-on-Toast Restaurant Guide.
- Sirius Weazal's Speedy Guides to the Palace, the Wizard Tower, and Wizard Way.
- Excerpts from the Pigeon Post Biography series and the Heaps of History series.
- Alther Mella's Guide to Being Dead: Ten Handy Rules for New Ghosts.
- Beautiful maps, quirky flyers, funny letters, and much more
Frequently Asked Questions About The Magykal Papers
How long does it take to read The Magykal Papers?
It takes about 4 Hours and 16 minutes on average for a reader to read The Magykal Papers. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for The Magykal Papers?
The recommended reading level for The Magykal Papers is 4th Grade through 7th Grade .
How long is The Magykal Papers?
The Magykal Papers is 176 pages long.
- Who wrote The Magykal Papers?
Which number is The Magykal Papers in the Septimus Heap series?
The Magykal Papers is book #7.5 in the Septimus Heap Book Series
Books like The Magykal Papers
Other fantasy & magic books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.