The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition
Featuring extraordinarily detailed, hand-drawn illustrations and concise, clear text, The Marine Biology Coloring Book allows you to explore the earth's delicate, complex underwater world.
Essential to understanding aquatic life, The Marine Biology Coloring Book includes information on habitats, marine birds, invertebrates, fish, and reptiles, and the symbiotic relationships among marine organisms. This excellent educational resource and interactive guide also examines deep-sea diving research vessels and other technology used to study the ocean, and provides clear explanations of ocean currents and global weather patterns, including Upwelling and El Nino.
- Details on the natural coloration of the plants and animals illustrated will help you create an accurate picture of the ocean world.
- The text provides a clear introduction to major marine environments as well as an examination of the lifestyles and interactions of the organisms that inhabit them.
- This expanded edition offers vital information on ocean currents and global weather, including an explanation of El Nino, the deep-sea realm, and the newest deep-sea diving research vessels.
- The process of coloring will focus your attention and leave a visual imprint on your memory.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition
How long does it take to read The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition?
It takes about 5 Hours and 34 minutes on average for a reader to read The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition?
The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition is 248 pages long.
- Who wrote The Marine Biology Coloring Book, 2nd Edition?
Other coloring books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.