The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires
The New York Times Best Seller
A Barnes & Noble Best Fiction Book of 2020
A Goodreads Choice Awards Finalist
Now in paperback, Steel Magnolias meets Dracula in this '90s-set horror novel about a women's book club that must do battle with a mysterious newcomer to their small Southern town, perfect for murderinos and fans of Stephen King.
- Reading group guide for book clubs
- Hand-drawn map of Mt. Pleasant
- Annotated true-crime reading list by Grady Hendrix
- And more Patricia Campbell's life has never felt smaller. Her husband is a workaholic, her teenage kids have their own lives, her senile mother-in-law needs constant care, and she's always a step behind on her endless to-do list. The only thing keeping her sane is her book club, a close-knit group of Charleston women united by their love of true crime. At these meetings they're as likely to talk about the Manson family as they are about their own families. One evening after book club, Patricia is viciously attacked by an elderly neighbor, bringing the neighbor's handsome nephew, James Harris, into her life. James is well traveled and well read, and he makes Patricia feel things she hasn't felt in years. But when children on the other side of town go missing, their deaths written off by local police, Patricia has reason Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires
How long is The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires?
The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires is 424 pages long.
- Who wrote The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires?
Other horror books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.