The Spiritual Life
So many Christians experience multiple setbacks in their spiritual lives. They bring themselves to the altar, and they lay everything upon it in utter humility--or do they? Do we really give up everything, or is there always something we hold back? What is hindering us from the fullness of Christ and the Holy Spirit?
In this inspiring message on the spiritual life, Andrew Murray answers these questions and invites you to accept the deep spiritual life that God has for you. He also expounds upon scriptural truths concerning:
- Conquering the power of self
- Becoming dead to sin and alive with Christ
- Christ bringing us to God
- Twelve aspects of the Spirit-filled life
- Experiencing the presence and power of Christ
- Being perfected in the Spirit, not the flesh
- Being filled with the Spirit
- Denying yourself in order to follow Christ
- Five marks of the life of rest
Frequently Asked Questions About The Spiritual Life
How long does it take to read The Spiritual Life?
It takes about 4 Hours and 28 minutes on average for a reader to read The Spiritual Life. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Spiritual Life?
The Spiritual Life is 252 pages long.
- Who wrote The Spiritual Life?
Other spirituality books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.