The Synergy Solution: How Companies Win the Mergers and Acquisitions Game
The new M&A bible.
Few other actions can change the value of a company—and its competitive future—as quickly and dramatically as an acquisition. Yet most companies fail to create shareholder value from these deals, and in many cases they destroy it. It doesn't have to be this way.
The Synergy Solution will change how companies think about and approach their M&A strategies and realize the performance promises they make to their shareholders. Beginning with a clear and well-accepted foundation of the economics of the M&A performance problem, Deloitte's Mark Sirower and Jeff Weirens show acquirers how to develop and execute an M&A strategy—end-to-end—that not only avoids the pitfalls that so many companies fall into but also creates real, long-term shareholder value. This includes:
- How to develop an M&A strategy and a pipeline of deals
- How to test the investment thesis of a deal
- How to decide what premium to pay
- How to plan for a successful Announcement Day
- How to properly communicate performance promises to stakeholders and shareholders
- How to realize those promised synergies through integration planning and post-close execution
- How to build a new, combined organization
- How to anticipate the questions of an informed board
- How to sustain long-term shareholder value
Sirower and Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About The Synergy Solution: How Companies Win the Mergers and Acquisitions Game
How long is The Synergy Solution: How Companies Win the Mergers and Acquisitions Game?
The Synergy Solution: How Companies Win the Mergers and Acquisitions Game is 272 pages long.
- Who wrote The Synergy Solution: How Companies Win the Mergers and Acquisitions Game?
Other mergers & acquisitions books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.