The Tough-Minded Optimist
If you want to live in this tough world and still have some real faith and optimism, this book is for you. -- Norman Vincent PealeThe many ills of the modern world can be debilitating. With so much seemingly senseless violence, pain, and destruction, we need a lot of inner strength to overcome cynicism and despair -- and to remain hopeful about the future. With Dr. Peale's careful guidance, you can achieve happiness and security by learning how to:
- Conquer your fear
- Free yourself of guilty feelings
- Live well and prosper, personally and professionally
- Become physically healthy -- the natural way
- Stay enthusiastic even in poor circumstances
- Tackle problems hopefully and creatively
- Harness the power of prayer
Frequently Asked Questions About The Tough-Minded Optimist
How long does it take to read The Tough-Minded Optimist?
It takes about 4 Hours and 37 minutes on average for a reader to read The Tough-Minded Optimist. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is The Tough-Minded Optimist?
The Tough-Minded Optimist is 256 pages long.
- Who wrote The Tough-Minded Optimist?
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.