Truthfilled - Bible Study Book
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly. --Colossians 3:16a
Many of us want God's Word to dwell richly in us, but life can get in the way.
We'd never intentionally write chapters of confusion, failure, loss, pain, conflict, or suffering into our stories. No one plans to wrestle with her identity in Christ, to struggle to love her husband, to feel lonely in ministry, or to feel helpless in motherhood. Yet we often find ourselves in these seasons, struggling to embrace the gospel hope we need to fill our discouraged souls.
Join Ruth Chou Simons in this 7-session study of the Book of Colossians as she leads us through a practice of preaching gospel truth to ourselves by studying Paul's example. In every changing season of life, we can rest in God's character, rehearse our identity in Christ, respond in faith, and remember God's provision for us. In today's culture, there's no shortage of self help, easy fixes, and worldly advice, but only the truth of God's Word was meant to fill you up and satisfy you fully.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Beautiful full-color interior to enhance user experience
- Scripture recommendations to help you preach truth to yourself
- Trade the lies found in culture, our minds, and our hearts for the truth of God's Word.
- Experience a beautiful, accessible theology.
- Understand how to apply Scripture to your own life.
Frequently Asked Questions About Truthfilled - Bible Study Book
How long does it take to read Truthfilled - Bible Study Book?
It takes about 4 Hours and 37 minutes on average for a reader to read Truthfilled - Bible Study Book. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Truthfilled - Bible Study Book?
Truthfilled - Bible Study Book is 160 pages long.
- Who wrote Truthfilled - Bible Study Book?
Other bible study guides books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.