Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn
We search the most popular review sites and give you one score you can trust!
Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn reveals this eclectic city in New York through local stories, travel intel and modern lore, seeking out the real and rooted things, what's truly authentic and sharing the soul of a place, for travelers and locals alike.
Visit the New York borough of Brooklyn, including:
- Seven small restaurants with new icon status
- An illustrated guide for kids
- Actress Rosie Perez on growing up in Bushwick
- Quick bios to famous Brooklyn mobsters
- The original egg cream recipe
- a 1949 account of Jackie Robinson's racial triumphs
- A deep dive into hip hop's cultural roots
- Where to eat the finest slice of pizza
Frequently Asked Questions About Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn
How long is Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn?
Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn is 144 pages long.
- Who wrote Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn?
- Which number is Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn in the Wildsam Field Guides series?
Other south books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.