Windows Powershell Step by Step
Your hands-on guide to Windows PowerShell scripting fundamentals
Expand your expertise--and teach yourself the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell scripting, including features available in Windows PowerShell 5. If you are an IT professional, power user, or consultant, you'll get the guidance, exercises, and code you need to master core techniques for automating Windows setup, deployment, and management.
- Run cmdlets and command-line utilities
- Administer Windows-based servers and desktops with built-in cmdlets
- Use providers to access external information
- Write and run scripts from the Windows ISE
- Create functions that are easy to maintain
- Build standardized environments with profiles
- Automate Windows systems with WMI, CIM cmdlets, and remoting
- Automate Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Debug scripts and handle errors
- Run commands that survive interruptions
- Use Desired State Configuration (DSC) to manage software services and their environments
- Get powerful new modules from PowerShell Gallery
This book is for:
- IT professionals and power users who want to get productive with Windows PowerShell, including new features in Windows PowerShell 5
- Windows system Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Windows Powershell Step by Step
How long does it take to read Windows Powershell Step by Step?
It takes about 10 Hours and 50 minutes on average for a reader to read Windows Powershell Step by Step. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Windows Powershell Step by Step?
Windows Powershell Step by Step is 704 pages long.
- Who wrote Windows Powershell Step by Step?
Other windows desktop books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.