Word 2016 for Dummies
- Create, customize, edit, and publish documents
- Share documents and collaborate with other users
- Take advantage of the latest features in Word
The bestselling beginner's guide to Microsoft Word
Get up to speed on Word 2016 quickly and painlessly. This friendly, accessible guide focuses on the needs of the beginning Word user, offering clear and simple advice on everything you need to know--minus the confusing jargon. In no time, you'll begin editing, formatting, and dressing up your Word documents like a pro.
- Make your way around Word -- use keyboard shortcuts, select, copy, and paste text, and boldly delete unwanted characters, sentences, and paragraphs
- Format your heart out -- make text formatting more fun by choosing fonts, text size, and color to dress up your documents
- It's all in your head(er) -- get familiar with adding headers and footers, find out how to change page size, orientation, and margins, and learn all about using templates
- Make it pop -- spruce up documents with borders, color, tables, columns, bulleted lists, numbered lists, images, and more
- Get down to business -- find out how to work with multiple documents at once, insert comments in your documents to exchange ideas with others, and make sense of mail Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Word 2016 for Dummies
How long does it take to read Word 2016 for Dummies?
It takes about 8 Hours and 13 minutes on average for a reader to read Word 2016 for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Word 2016 for Dummies?
Word 2016 for Dummies is 384 pages long.
- Who wrote Word 2016 for Dummies?
Other word processing books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.