WORLD GEOGRAPHY STUDENT EDITION C2009
Keeping geography relevant and up-to-date through country-by-country coverage and online updates, this standards-based program helps students understand how geography affects their lives. The text's strong maps and visuals present key concepts in human and physical geography, while step-by-step skills instruction prepares students for success on assessment. An award-winning video collection helps students develop mental maps of their world through maps, animation, live footage, and case studies.
- World-class visuals that provide a dramatic overview of each region
- Hands-on activities in the Geographer's Apprentice Activity Pack that explore the world's regions through maps, data, and primary sources
- Do-it-yourself skills that take students beyond simple tasks to help them think like geographers
- An award winning video collection that helps students develop mental maps of the world
Frequently Asked Questions About WORLD GEOGRAPHY STUDENT EDITION C2009
How long is WORLD GEOGRAPHY STUDENT EDITION C2009?
WORLD GEOGRAPHY STUDENT EDITION C2009 is 800 pages long.
- Who wrote WORLD GEOGRAPHY STUDENT EDITION C2009?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.