Yes, And...: Daily Meditations
This perennial book features daily meditations, each written by Rohr and adapted or excerpted from his many written and recorded works. The meditations are arranged around seven themes:
- Methodology: Scripture as validated by experience, and experience as validated by tradition, are good scales for one's spiritual worldview
- Foundation: If God is Trinity and Jesus is the face of God, then it is a benevolent universe. God is not someone to be afraid of, but is the Ground of Being and on our side.
- Frame: There is only one Reality. Any distinction between natural and supernatural, sacred and profane is a bogus one.
- Ecumenical: Everything belongs and no one needs to be scapegoated or excluded. Evil and illusion only need to be named and exposed truthfully, and they die in exposure to the light.
- Transformation: The separate self is the problem, whereas most religion and most people make the shadow self the problem. This leads to denial, pretending, and projecting instead of real transformation into the Divine.
- Process: The path of descent is the path of transformation. Darkness, failure, relapse, death, and woundedness are our primary teachers, rather than ideas or doctrines.
- Goal: Reality is paradoxical and complementary. Non-dual thinking is the highest level of consciousness. Divine union, not private perfection, is the Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Yes, And...: Daily Meditations
How long does it take to read Yes, And...: Daily Meditations?
It takes about 8 Hours and 10 minutes on average for a reader to read Yes, And...: Daily Meditations. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Yes, And...: Daily Meditations?
Yes, And...: Daily Meditations is 432 pages long.
- Who wrote Yes, And...: Daily Meditations?
Other meditations books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.