Secrets of Closing the Sale
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
What is the best way to persuade someone to take action? Do our customers, clients, or patients believe that we are looking out for their best interests? These are just a couple of questions that successful professionals need to ask every day.
Full of entertaining stories and real-life illustrations, Secrets of Closing the Sale will give you the strategies and guidelines you need to become proficient in the art of effective persuasion. You will learn how to:
- effectively use over one hundred creative closes
- increase productivity and professionalism
- overcome the basic reasons people will not buy
- deal respectfully with challenging prospects Zig Ziglar's principles of success are easy to understand and apply, yet they have a far-reaching impact. By using his proven methods, you will be able to face your prospects with enthusiasm and confidence. To call Zig Ziglar a 'super salesman' is an understatement. This work is a compilation of everything he knows about the art of selling. It's worthwhile reading.-Richard M. DeVos, cofounder of Amway, owner and chairman, NBA Orlando Magic I dove into as many of Ziglar's tapes and books as I could to develop my abilities. Within a few years, I was breaking every sales record Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Secrets of Closing the Sale
How long does it take to read Secrets of Closing the Sale?
It takes about 9 Hours and 27 minutes on average for a reader to read Secrets of Closing the Sale. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for Secrets of Closing the Sale?
The recommended reading level for Secrets of Closing the Sale is College Freshman and Up .
How long is Secrets of Closing the Sale?
Secrets of Closing the Sale is 424 pages long.
- Who wrote Secrets of Closing the Sale?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.